Meet Attorney Steven M. Simrin
Alameda County Lawyer Practicing Probate, Tax & Trust Law
Attorney Steven M. Simrin practices in the areas of probate,
trusts, and tax matters. As a certified public accountant (CPA) and a lawyer with
20+ years in the field as an Oakland attorney, Mr. Simrin is highly qualified to
handle both the administration as well as the litigation side of probate
and trust disputes.
Mr. Simrin's experience working in the tax group of an international
accounting firm, coupled with his legal training, has brought his clients
successful resolutions before the IRS and state and local tax agencies
in California. An aggressive negotiator on his client's behalf, Steven
is still an independent practitioner, allowing an
uncommon level of personal service. When you call his office, you speak to Steven instead of getting mired
in layers of secretaries or associates.
"When a legal issue seems insurmountable you have no time to test
an attorney's capabilities on the fly. You need someone who not only
understands the law, but also has done this before. Steven M. Simrin is
that person. Both knowledgeable and personable, he made addressing an
IRS Audit Appeal issue less stressful, and more focused on resolution." -
East Bay tax appeals client
10 Reasons to Hire Steven M. Simrin:
- He provides aggressive advocacy to assure that your rights are protected.
- He has more than two decades of experience.
- He is an attorney and a certified public accountant.
- Mr. Simrin understands the particular concerns of his clients.
- He is and experienced negotiator dedicated to getting the best deal available for you.
- He is a solo-practitioner providing the highly personalized service.
- He is easily accessible to clients. When you call the office, Mr. Simrin
- All confidential communication between you and Mr. Simrin is protected
by attorney-client privilege.
- He maintains excellent client references and has a proven track record.
- Hiring Mr. Simrin will allow you to feel more confident about your tax
Hear from Steven M. Simrin
Even the most carefully drafted trust agreement can generate arguments.
Heirs may find themselves unfairly treated, or problems can arise between
trustees and beneficiaries.
My role is to act as an intermediary and trusted confidant. By shouldering
the burden, my clients are free to focus their energy on the positive
things in their lives instead of the quagmire of a difficult negotiation
or possibility of trouble down the road.
- Admitted to practice in all California State Courts, United States District
Court, and United States Court of Appeals
- United States Tax Court
- State Bar of California, Taxation Section, Trusts and Estates Section
- Alameda County Bar Association
- University of California, Berkeley, BA (Mathematics)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, JD
Are you ready to get in touch? Contact
to get a free consultation with
experienced, passionate Oakland and Alameda County attorney!